AU Deborah E. Larbalestrier AF Los Angeles, CA. DE This immensely popular reference book is the first place the effective, efficient paralegal turns to for answers. Literally packed with thousands of step-by-step procedures, facts, figures, definitions, model forms and diagrams, qit-Paralegal Practice and Procedure-qit covers virtually every significant law and computerised research tool in every major legal and paralegal area. PS 178 x 235 mm PP 450pp BC Pa PR 11.95 .95 BC Cl PR 29.95 .95 PU Prentice Hall Career and Personal Development
List Price: $ 40.00
Handy around the house? Turn that talent into a lucrative career!
New home sales are booming. So is the need for qualified home inspectors, making this one of the fastest-growing businesses in the real estate field- with no end in sight. There are an estimated 8,000 to 10,000 home inspectors in the United States and Canada. More than 40 percent of home sales now include inspections, a number that is expected to double over the next 5 years, especially in the light of the rapidly increasing cost of housing.
As a home inspector, you’ll examine the interior and exterior of the home and give potential home buyers an objective, informed decision. Many home inspectors earn 0 to 0 per day, and a pro shows you how you can, too. This concise, no-nonsense guide tells you how to start and operate a successful home inspection business without spending a lot of money.
This comprehensive guide to starting your own home inspection business shows you:
- Typical start up costs for low-end and high-end businesses
- How to select a location for your home inspection business
- Aspects of operating from a home-based office versus a commercial office
- Inspection equipment you will need to run your business
- Legal forms and requirements
- How to do market research-stages, primary research methods, secondary research, and other factors.
- How to keep records, manage your finances, and stay ahead of your tax liability
- How to advertise and promote your business to achieve market penetration
- Market groups you can’t afford to overlook
This guide represents your opportunity to start and run your own business-to be your own boss, decide your own fate, set your own course, and succeed by your own wit and courage. If you’ve got a knack for finding trouble spots in homes and are handy with tools, this is a book that can put you on the road to establishing your own successful home inspection business.
List Price: $ 14.95
Find More Florida Startup Business Products