SmartStart Your Business Today!
How to Start a Business in Florida is your road map to avoiding operational, legal and financial pitfalls and breaking through the bureaucratic red tape that often entangles new entrepreneurs. This all-in-one resource goes a step beyond other business how-to books to give you a jump-start on planning for your business. It provides you with:
- Valuable state-specific sample forms and letters on CD-ROM
- Mailing addresses, telephone numbers and websites for the federal, state, local and private agencies that will help get your business up and running
- State population statistics, income and consumption rates, major industry trends and overall business incentives to give you a better picture of doing business in Florida
- Checklists, sample forms and a complete sample business plan to assist you with numerous startup details
- State-specific information on issues like choosing a legal form, selecting a business name, obtaining licenses and permits, registering to pay taxes and knowing your employer responsibilities
- Federal and state options for financing your new venture
Resources, cost information, statistics and regulations have all been updated. That, plus a new easier-to-use layout putting all the state-specific information in one block of chapters, make this your must-have guide to getting your business off the ground.
List Price: $ 29.95